June 30, 2021
Caleb Langbroek calls the meeting to order at 7:07 p.m. on June 30, 2021
Members Present
Caleb LangbroekCaleb Langbroek (President)
Zach GriffinZach Griffin (Unknown)
Josh GourdeJosh Gourde (Project Manager)
Aaron Creor (Vice President)
Rhys Leflar (Secretary)
Mykal MachonMykal Machon (Webmaster)
Michael Bennett (Alumni)
Caleb Langbroek adjourned the meeting at 7:33 p.m. on June 30, 2021.
Meeting Duration: 26 minutes
Next meeting: 7:00 p.m. on August 25, 2021
Caleb Langbroek created the meeting minutes at 6:21 p.m. on March 11, 2024.


1. Association Report

  • New Association executives were elected at the AGM, but involvement is "on pause" for the summer as many executives are busy with work/school and UFV is still closed.

2. Financial Report

  • Zach provided a financial report, no updates regarding bank account access.

3. SCC Report

  • No updates regarding the status of the SCC. See May 3, 2021 minutes for last update.

4. Website Report

  • Mykal was absent, so no report was given.

5. Communications Report

  • Discussed the possibility of a competition for recruitment.

6. Projects Report

  • No active projects.

7. Events Report

  • No events currently planned. This is still on hold until the Fall at the earliest.

8. Expansion Report

  • The CSA Discord has been active and looks to be a good way to continue engaging with current students.

9. Department Report

  • Carl Janzen has been in touch with the CSA regarding attending faculty meetings.
  • Holden has started the UFV Undergraduate Research Association in an attempt

Action Items

  • Zach will contact Tyler to try and gain control of the bank account.
  • Caleb will be touch Carl regarding updates to the UFV School of Computing.
  • Caleb will inquire about SCC access during the Fall 2021 semester and rules regarding in person meetings/events.
  • Caleb will also begin organizing the current CSA information and putting together a plan for the Fall.
  • Josh will start looking into ways to increase engagement.