January 11, 2018
Tyler McEnaney calls the meeting to order at 2:30 p.m. on January 11, 2018
Members Present
Tyler McEnaney (President)
Dennis Semeniuk (Vice President)
Maxine Cowan (Treasurer)
Cody Beaty (Secretary)
Michael Hines (Media Manager)
Michael Bennett (President)
Kevin McFarlane (Representative)
Brandon Schouten (Representative)
James Purdey (Representative)
Baina Muema (CSA Member)
Tyler McEnaney adjourned the meeting at 2:45 p.m. on January 11, 2018.
Meeting Duration: 15 minutes
Next meeting: 6:47 p.m. on January 25, 2018
Cody Beaty created the meeting minutes at 6:13 p.m. on June 23, 2024.


1. Financial Report

End of January: domain expires
ACTION: Notify Tyler about domain
As long as Michael Hines gives the prizes in a tourney he will be re-payed.
Credit Cards: Cant get a card for now.
Main Chequing: -$6.60 for Pre-authorized Paypal (website) on Dec 28, 2017
Current balance: $569.08
Membership Shares: +$1.15 for dividends on Jan 1, 2018
Current balance: $38.79
2. SCC Report
ACTION: Paper for printer.
3. Website Report
Update pending.
4. Communications Report
ACTION: Put passwords in a long term location.
ACTION: More communication with members is needed.

5. Projects Report

1. GitLab / Openstack
SCC rules on the GitLab have been updated.
2. Pin boards
There has been progress on the pin-board.

6. Events

1. Game Night

Games Night was discussed.
2. Game’s Day

Games Day was discussed.

7. Department News
Next department meeting January 26th at 10 am.
8. UFV News
UFV news was discussed.

Decision Items

Key: Baina Muema
Clubs and Associations
Still a go for getting a test computer from Dominic